Put an End to Costly, Disruptive Medium Voltage Drive Failures
Medium voltage drives fail at inopportune times, resulting in emergency service calls, extended downtime, and lost productivity and revenue
The typical Medium Voltage VFD service call costs between $7,000 – $75,000! This, however, pales in comparison to the costs associated with lost production, which can be hundreds of thousands per hour. If DriveScan could save you just 1 hour of downtime per year, wouldn’t it be worth it?
Challenges You Face with Medium Voltage Drive Monitoring
Reliability Engineers and others in your organization rightly question whether more could be done to prevent and mitigate surprise failures and their consequences
Until now, little could be done about this problem. DriveScan offers the solution.
Traditional Drive Monitoring
Reacts to failures AFTER they’ve occurred
- Relies on a medium voltage VFD expert’s onsite diagnosis to interpret cause based on their experience and after-the-fact information
- Doesn’t provide comprehensive drive or power diagnostics
- Doesn’t trend or document VFD data for predictive and preventative maintenance
- Doesn’t capture event signatures to accelerate root cause analysis
Traditional Preventative Maintenance Shortcomings
- Preventative maintenance is an annual snapshot, not a real-time oversight solution
- Doesn’t detect transient or evolving faults
- Results in premature parts replacement
Revolutionary Remote Medium Voltage Drive Monitoring Is The Solution For These Challenges
- Remotely detect intermittent and evolving issues under load
- Asset managers can oversee their entire VFD group in real-time
- Accelerates root-cause analysis and recovery
- Reduces preventative maintenance frequency and cost
- Trends and alerts to maximize uptime
- Optimizes parts replacement timing
Real-time Medium Voltage Drive Monitoring with DriveScan
The DriveScan medium voltage VFD remote monitoring system continuously captures critical drive and utility health indicators for your entire drive group, 24 x 7, for faster event detection and recovery.
- Utility power quality, load, input, DC bus, and output
- Environmental: temperature, humidity, vibration, shock
- Reporting: alerts, event snapshots, live data, trends
Powerful cloud software:
- Scalable dashboard and individual drive drill-down
- Comprehensive power, power quality and VFD health indicators
- Teamed with EMA, the foremost experts in Medium Voltage Variable Frequency Drives
- Over 50,000 monitoring solutions deployed in high-value applications
Remote monitoring is the wave of the future: don’t be left behind. Let DriveScan and the experts at EMA monitor your medium voltage VFDs for you, allowing you to do your job more effectively.
Contact Us Today to speak to a MV VFD Expert to see if DriveScan is right for you.